Click to Home

Go To Search

Trade Development

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a license to export from the United States?
2. What is a Certificate of Origin?
3. What is a Certificate of Free Sale?
4. What is a Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practices?
5. What is the Denied Persons List?
6. What are Incoterms and how are they used in exporting?
7. What are Schedule B codes?
8. What are Harmonized System Codes?
9. What is a Carnet?
10. Where can I get information on country specific tariffs or duties?

Home Contact Us Sitemap Accessibility Copyright Notice Photo Credits Employment
Kansas Department of Commerce, 1000 S.W. Jackson St., Suite 100, Topeka, KS 66612-1354
(785) 296-3481      TTY - 711      Fax (785) 296-5055