1000 S.W. Jackson St.
Phone: (785) 296-6815
Fax: (785) 296-3776
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Department of Commerce offers a diverse portfolio of financial incentives to Kansas businesses and producers engaged in conventional and renewable energy production.
- Crude Oil or Natural Gas Pipeline Tax Credit
- Refinery Tax Credit
- Biodiesel Fuel Producer Incentive
- Carbon Dioxide Capture/Sequestration Incentive
- Ethyl Alcohol Production Incentive
- Kansas Retail Dealers Incentive
- Waste Heat Utilization System Incentive
- Wind and Solar Bond Financing Incentive (Economic Revitalization & Reinvestment Act)
- Alternative-Fuel Fueling Station Tax Credit
- Alternative-Fueled Motor Vehicle Tax Credit
Read full descriptions of these incentives
, then download the appropriate applications below.
View map of wind projects in Kansas:
For information regarding the planning, funding and the regulatory process for constructing a Kansas biofuel facility, please view the Biofuels Energy Working Group handout
For additional information on energy conservation and efficiency, renewable energy and other energy-related topics, visit the State Energy Office website