The Kansas Department of Commerce works with site location consultants, real estate brokers, incentive specialists, attorneys and other individuals that represent companies conducting site location searches. We strive to build excellent, long-term relationships with these important service providers in the site location process.
When you contact us with a site location project, we will assign a business recruitment project manager to work with you every step of the way.
What our designated business recruitment project manager will do for you and your client:
- Recommend Kansas communities that meet your project requirements
- Identify available buildings, sites and other resources
- Ensure your questions are answered in a thorough and timely manner
- Serve as a liaison with local economic development officials and other state officials
- Prepare an incentive proposal based on your client’s unique project specifications
- Plan your Kansas site location visit
- Provide in-state transportation for your visit
- Accompany you and your client during the site visit to ensure your client's goals and objectives are met
- Provide the same service as needed during subsequent visits
- Work to resolve critical issues that will impact the final site location decision
Click here for more information on Kansas Business Incentives